Eastleigh (A) - Sat 23 Dec

20 Posts
6 Users
8 Reactions
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Just a supporter. Moderator
Topic starter  

Supporters coach on sale now at https://dorkingwanderersfc.ktckts.com/event/doreast/eastleigh-supporters-coach

Departs Dorking High Street at 10.30 - £25 per coach seat

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

(@ethant)
Eminent Member

@adeb Yep 5 of us in my car still to get ours and I'm sure lots of others doing the same

ReplyQuote
AdeB
 AdeB
(@adeb)
Honorable Member

100 sold now, few more and the next block gets opened up. Lots more and we get the terrace...

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Terry has posted on his facebook "To all Dwfc supporters going to Eastleigh on 23/12 2023 . No cash on gate and no tickets for AWAY END ON DAY. So please bye on online before you go"

Wasn't aware it's all ticket for away fans but hopefully common sense is applied on the day and they open up another block etc

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

ReplyQuote
AdeB
 AdeB
(@adeb)
Honorable Member

@dorking-eagle Yes, but be aware price goes up to £21 on the day, from £19 in advance. Might be worth trying to get that message out there.

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

That first block of seats now sold out, they added the block of seats next to it

AdeB reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: