8 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Just a supporter. Moderator
Topic starter  

Dagenham & Redbridge away - Tues 23 Jan 2024

Coach travel is £25 per person and can be booked at https://dorkingwanderersfc.ktckts.com/brand/travel

(alternatively it can be booked as part of a 3 match coach travel bundle via the same webpage, which includes the trips to Macclesfield and Boreham Wood all for just £60)

Match tickets can be booked at  https://daggers.ktckts.com/event/dag2324h15/daggers-v-dorking-wanderers

(Dorking fans are in block 1 of the SD Samuels Stand) which is seats only, however they are elevated above the pitch and offer a good view of the game

ADULT £23

CONCESSION £17

17-21 £14

10-16 £12

U10 £2 (only available with an adult or concession ticket)

This topic was modified 7 months ago by Dorking Eagle

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

AdeB
 AdeB
(@adeb)
Honorable Member

£23! That's insane for the 5th division.

I know it's a different competition but West Brom fans were moaning about paying £15 for an FA Cup 3rd round tie!

ReplyQuote
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Prominent Member

@adeb Especially for a fairly mediocre ground and dreadful location

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Not defending £23 for VNL football, £20 should be the capped price for the division, however it's the best stand in the ground, and 5 mins away is an excellent cafe and the Pipe Major pub which is very big and does a good carvery. Free on street parking in the residential roads to the west of the ground after 5.30pm, and a tube station a short walk away 

Home standing is £17 if you are prepared to go incognito. 

Last season I think we paid a fiver (and we won!) so one way to look at it is that it balances out

By the way I believe Rochdale charge away fans £24

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

ReplyQuote
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Prominent Member

@dorking-eagle regardless of pubs and cafes, let's just say I'm not particularly excited to be walking around that area at 10pm on a Tuesday...

Decent stand admittedly, but not much else. Pretty sure Notts County was cheaper last year and that was 10x nicer.

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Coach tickets for tonights game at Dagenham are still available online, £25

42 match tickets sold so far in the ground, hopefully we can double that on the night

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Just seen that adult away tickets, which were already pretty expensive at £23 have now increased to £25, which I think is outrageous for a midweek game in January in the VNL

And the 17-21 year old price isn't available at all now, so they also pay £25

Some clubs needs to give their heads a wobble

ReplyQuote
AdeB
 AdeB
(@adeb)
Honorable Member

@dorking-eagle I have to agree, that's an insane amount for division 5.

ReplyQuote
Share: