3 Posts
2 Users
2 Reactions
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Just a supporter. Moderator
Topic starter  

Boreham Wood away - Sat 27 Jan 2024

Coach travel available to book online (£25 per person) at https://dorkingwanderersfc.ktckts.com/brand/travel

Alternatively this trip can be booked as part of a 3 match away travel bundle for just £60 (via the same webpage)

Match tickets can be booked online at https://www.borehamwoodfootballclub.co.uk/away-tickets-2/

Adults £20

OAP £18

U16 £12 (U14s must be accompanied by an adult)

1-11 year old (must be purchased with an adult or OAP ticket) £6

Once inside the away end there is a choice between uncovered terrace (behind the goal) or covered seats (along the side) both accessed from the same area and sharing the same facilities 

INTERESTING FACT - the nearest pub to the stadium as the crow flies is the Queen Vic in Albert Square, as the Eastenders tv set is a short distance away! (there is however a Wetherspoons a short walk up the High Street which welcomes away fans, plus a McDonalds nearby too)

This topic was modified 7 months ago 2 times by Dorking Eagle

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

AdeB reacted
AdeB
 AdeB
(@adeb)
Honorable Member

Anyone know what parking is like? Any street parking? 

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Just a supporter. Moderator
Topic starter  

Yeah, some roads nearest the ground are residents permits only, but you only have to go a couple of roads away to the north and it's fine - Hartforde Road for example is free street parking, there's also a section of Canterbury Road that has free on street parking.

As I say, mostly roads to the north of the ground. 

Oh and match tickets go up £2 on the day

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

AdeB reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: