Barnet (A) - Discussion + Predictions

46 Posts
13 Users
32 Reactions
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

After a valuable point last time out against Solihull, we head to north London to face 2nd place Barnet. After their 2-1 victory over Eastleigh last night, they come in to the game with 3 wins and 2 defeats in their last 5 games. Last season we (fortunately) took all 3 points at The Hive courtesy of a Bobby-Joe Taylor cross/shot.

We remain without McShane, Briggs and Gallagher as longer term absentees, while we await news from Marc's weekly update on the fitness of Joe Cook, Charlie Carter and Harry Ottaway.

Predictions:

Barnet 2-2 Dorking (Prior, Blair pen.)

1,672 att. (142 away)

Possible 4-2-3-1 lineup (injuries permitting):

Male

Fuller       Craig            Hollis     B.Taylor

Pybus          J.Taylor

Blair             Carter            Bowerman

Prior

Subs: Francomb, McManus, Moore, Muitt, Rutherford

Quite tough to pick a line-up for this one with the possible injury to Carter. If he ends up missing out then I expect McManus to come in with Josh further forward. Dan Pybus is another interesting one as he may miss out from the start due to his England C involvement midweek, although he did only play 45 mins. Will Marc stick with Bowerman for a third game in a row or will he give Muitt a start?

AdeB reacted
AdeB
 AdeB
(@adeb)
Honorable Member

@dorking-eagle Couldn't agree more. This is what brought me over from the dark side (aka Aldershot Town - although my son was the one who made it a no brainer).

It's not for everyone, but for me it's what's been missing from my footballing life. Love this club.

GeorgeS reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: