3 Users
2 Reactions
AdeB
 AdeB
(@adeb)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Now live on BT Sport, kick off 12.30pm.

Bet the Chesterfield fans will be happy.

Great to get the exposure (and do we get any money for this?) - but not sure if this will mean a reduced attendance, as without the TV coverage I'd have thought we may well get a complete sell out.

TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Prominent Member

I still think Chesterfield will sell out their allocation as they will likely win the title this game. Might reduce the home crowd a little bit.

Feels like the wait for our first TV win will have to continue...

ReplyQuote
AdeB
 AdeB
(@adeb)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@calvertskans Think they need 20 more points atm. 5 games till Dorking. May well do it beforehand depending on Bromley/Barnet...

ReplyQuote
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Prominent Member

@adeb There's definitely a chance they do it before and hopefully they do as it will mean they won't be as interested in our game!

AdeB reacted
ReplyQuote
AdeB
 AdeB
(@adeb)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

150 away tickets left - I wonder what their away allocation was...maybe the full 1,200? I think this one might actually sell out.

ReplyQuote
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Prominent Member

@adeb Hmmm, i'd be surprised if it reached the full 4000 or whatever the capacity is nowadays. I think it will be ~3200-3500 at most.

ReplyQuote
AdeB
 AdeB
(@adeb)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@calvertskans yeah I think the actual 'real-life' capacity is 3,700 - wasn't Woking sold out last season at that number?

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Just a supporter. Moderator

The live tv fee always used to be £6k for the home club and £1k for the away club

The stadium's absolute capacity is 4125, however for Woking on Good Friday last year because of segregation in the NW corner, it was limited to 3800 tickets, all of which sold out.

Actual attendance on the day was given as 3732 (so 68 ticketholders didn't attend)

1230 ko means an early start for Spirietes fans, so it's a good job the vast majority of their allocation has sold out already

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

AdeB reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: