Buying Shares in DWFC - discussion topic

38 Posts
7 Users
35 Reactions
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Just a supporter. Moderator
Topic starter  

DWFC are selling shares in the club, through 'Seedrs' who have previously facilitated the sale of shares in both Altrincham and AFC Wimbledon.

Interested persons need to pre-register first, AND fully register a Seedrs account, otherwise you won't be eligible to buy shares.

Once you’ve received confirmation that you’ve set up your Seedrs account then you're all ready.

They'll then then notify you as soon as the ownership scheme begins and what to do, currently scheduled for the 31st July 2023.

It'll be really interesting what exciting incentives and exclusive opportunities are offered on 31st July, depending on the different levels of investment. I know that AFC Wimbledon used their scheme to fund the building of their new Plough Lane ground and they had a tiered range of 'perks' depending on how much you wanted to invest.

Anyone else interested in this? I see over 1500 have pre-registered already! What sort of associated benefits would you like to see offered?

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

SDDWFC reacted
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

The shares issue has now closed. Over £318k raised from 745 investors

There will be a LOT of fans / investors getting boardroom hospitality, scarves, badges and hats!

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

SDDWFC reacted
ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

FAN OWNERSHIP UPDATE 21/9/2023

The legalities relating to our recent fan ownership campaign are nearly complete so we look forward to welcoming all our new owners and communicating with you next week

RobH and SDDWFC reacted
ReplyQuote
SDDWFC
(@sddwfc)
Estimable Member

@dorking-eagle thanks for the update 🐔 👍

‘We’re the red and white army’ 🐔 ⚽️

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Marc mentioned once they were hoping to try and do a group photo on The Bank of as many owners as possible. Would look good!

ReplyQuote
SDDWFC
(@sddwfc)
Estimable Member

Exciting times ahead for the Wanderers 🐔 ⚽️ 🙌 

Lots of off field activity and great to hear updates from Marc for the ‘owners’ 👏👏 

‘We’re the red and white army’ 🐔 ⚽️

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Seen the update - "I'm excited"!

Hope everything the club is hoping to do comes to fruition, loving the journey.

SDDWFC reacted
ReplyQuote
RobH
 RobH
(@robh)
Estimable Member

I'm really excited as I just got my Owner's Share Certificate today! It is real! I own a few shares in a club that is technically 4,627 miles away from, and I am buzzing. No one else in my orbit will be as excited, so I just wanted to share here. Appreciation to the fan community.

AdeB and SDDWFC reacted
ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Yep, printed mine off too. No idea what to do with it but it gives off a warm feeling!

RobH reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: