Farnborough (A) 28 July, inc Man of Match poll

8 Posts
4 Users
4 Reactions
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Just a supporter. Moderator
Topic starter  

Goodness know what team Marc will put out for this one after the disappointing effort against Horsham.

I don't expect Niall to play a 3rd game within a week though, he looked absolutely knackered by the end of Tuesday night! 🤣 

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Dorking Eagle
This topic was modified 12 months ago 3 times by Dorking Eagle

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

AdeB reacted
SDDWFC
(@sddwfc)
Estimable Member

Final pre season friendly before the real action starts next week, maybe chance to play a few of the younger lads and give them some first team experience before the season proper? ... 

Hope Jaevon Dyer gets a decent run out & if anyone is going can they feedback here any positive performances? 

‘We’re the red and white army’ 🐔 ⚽️

ReplyQuote
Henryp44
(@henryp44)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @sddwfc

Final pre season friendly before the real action starts next week, maybe chance to play a few of the younger lads and give them some first team experience before the season proper? ... 

Hope Jaevon Dyer gets a decent run out & if anyone is going can they feedback here any positive performances? 

Should be there tonight so will post my thoughts after the game. I expect Marc will go fairly strong at least to start after his disappointment on Tuesday. 

Dorking Eagle and SDDWFC reacted
ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Same here. Hoping Harrison Male has a strong game, and Prior plays more than 45 mins.

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

ReplyQuote
(@dorkingdorking001)

@sddwfc 

I agree, the youngsters should get a run out more, saw the Matt hay and jack saunders in the b team last year and they looked really good, hopefully we will see more of them two

This post was modified 12 months ago by Dorkingdorking001

SDDWFC reacted
ReplyQuote
SDDWFC
(@sddwfc)
Estimable Member

@dorking-eagle agree, really hope Harrison Male can have a strong game and establish himself, and also gain some confidence and be more vocal with the defenders 

Enjoy the game, anyone who is going 🐔 👍 

‘We’re the red and white army’ 🐔 ⚽️

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Definitely an improvement tonight, lots of positives, no injuries that I noticed.

Classy finish by Kuhl to put us 2-1 up.

Barry Fuller was excellent, really put a huge shift in.

I have put up a poll for Man of the Match, if your favourite isn't on the shortlist, please feel free to mention them in the comments below.

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Watched the post match interview with the Farnborough manager, he seemed to suggest that playing it on the Friday night was a successful 'experiment' with an attendance of 611. So I am guessing the host club were seeing if there was an appetite for fans to attend at such a time.

Must say it was a very well appointed ground, huge stands and club shop, lots of bogs etc. Fit for the EFL if only they would give it a little lick of paint (and rust remover!)

ReplyQuote
Share: