DWFC Supporter Survey

9 Posts
5 Users
5 Reactions
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Just a supporter. Moderator
Topic starter  

DWFC have this morning emailed all season ticket holders and club investors a Fan Survey.

I understand that a lot of work and care has gone into this to ensure that the thoughts and opinions of the supporters are heard, considered and taken into account going forward.

Completing the survey will allow the club to gain invaluable feedback from those who mean more to our club than anyone else. Key areas include the Matchday Experience, Communication and Ticketing.

This is a golden opportunity for us fans to have our voices heard - the club want to listen to our views, to help guide where they can make improvements, so all good idea, constructive points and suggestions will be seen by the club and those who shape how our supporter experience is managed.

If you didn't receive a survey but would like to take part, please email the club at info@dorkingwanderers.com

EDIT - Plus every completed survey is entered into a draw to win a £150 voucher for WESTDAW

This topic was modified 2 months ago by Dorking Eagle

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

SDDWFC reacted
(@crawleysth)
Estimable Member

I got one and completed mine, although not a season holder, or investor. Think I got one as joined some supporters group a couple of years ago.

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

I thought it is a very thought provoking questionnaire

Whilst we would all probably agree that we are very lucky to have such an ambitious, progressive and successful club local to us, and that the club does many things very well, there are many areas where supporters might see things being done better, where things don't work quite as well as they should, or where the club might have opportunities to make small improvements.

We all have ears and eyes and can give examples of things that could be done slightly differently. Even if the club doesn't have the resources to fix everything on our various 'wish lists', there are bound to be many 'quick wins' that they can put in place. 

So get filling in and don't be shy to come forward with anything you can think of!

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

AdeB reacted
ReplyQuote
Baggy
(@baggy)
Member Moderator

Yep, a good effort by the club to capture views and suggestions for improvements. Hope they publish the results. 

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

It would be fascinating if they did, however the club is ultimately a business as I doubt they will want to highlight issues which multiple supporters have brought up.

It would however be enough of a positive for me if the club do little things and improvements, and then are able to say 'this is in response to ideas/suggestions in the survey' - a kind of 'you said, we did', which is a double positive because not only do they make the improvement but it shows they listened, took things on board and acted on them.

I hope people racked their brains and gave the club some good ideas, maybe things they have seen done well elsewhere.

ReplyQuote
(@crawleysth)
Estimable Member

One of the things I fed back was on ticket prices. It will actually be much cheaper for me to watch Crawley in League 1 than Dorking in NLS next season. Probably too late for this season, but hopefully will look at for future seasons.

Also mentioned need for food hut, more toilets on North Side. 

ReplyQuote
DorkingTyke
(@dorkingtyke)
Estimable Member

Just got my shirt with all the names on - and I managed to avoid the armpit!

ReplyQuote
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Prominent Member

@dorkingtyke The names seem to repeat several times as I can see my name in quite a few difference places!

I sitll think the names should have been in white as the columns of names would have created the traditional white stripes we normally have.

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

I am pleased the club did a survey and listened to the views of the fans. Hopefully some things will be taken on board and put into action (it is possible some suggestions may have been things that were already in the pipeline).

There is a meeting in the not too distant future at the club for those who bought shares and I hope the club (not just Marc, but also Jonathan) can share some news of various plans they are putting into action.

EthanT reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: