Dorking Wandering

The Dorking Wanderers FC Fans Forum

Wealdstone (A) Tick...

Notifications
Clear all

Wealdstone (A) Tickets & Travel (Thur 11 Apr)

32 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Just a supporter. Moderator
Topic starter  

Wealdstone v Dorking Wanderers

Tuesday 20 Feb 2024 - kick off 7.45pm

Supporters minibus - departs Meadowbank Stadium car park (not Dorking High Street) at 5pm. £10 per seat. LIMITED SEATS. Book online at https://dorkingwanderersfc.ktckts.com/event/weabus/wealdstone-supporters-minibus

Match tickets (NB - PRICES DO INCREASE ON THE GATE) : 

Both the seats and standing terraces are accessed through the same turnstile.

Ticket link - https://wealdstonefc.ticketco.events/uk/en/e/vanarama_national_league_wealdstone_v_dorking_wanderers

Adults £18

Concessions* £13

19-23 year olds £11 (ID required)

Under 19s** £1 (!!!)

*Concessions are for 65+, mature students (student ID required), For younger students, it is cheaper to purchase a 19-23 or an under 19s ticket. 

If you are a current Season Ticket holder for a Premier League, or English Football League club you can gain admission to a Stones home National League match for just £13 if purchased online - your Season Ticket must be presented with your match ticket at the turnstile. 

Similarly, if you are member of the Armed Services or a paid staff member in the NHS, Police Force, Fire Service and Ambulance Service, you can gain entry to a Wealdstone FC National League game for £13 if your ticket is purchased online - your ID must be presented with your match ticket at the turnstile.

**£1 tickets for Under 19s - Please note this is an ONLINE ONLY offer, tickets must be purchased in advance. 

ON THE GATE PRICES

£20 Adult

£15 Concession

£13 Next Gen 19-23 year olds

£8 Under 19s

(THERE ARE NO £1 TICKETS SOLD ON THE GATE)

This topic was modified 2 months ago by Dorking Eagle

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Honorable Member

Looks like this one is off as their match against Hendon in the FA Trophy has been moved to the same date

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Booo!

Wonder if Alty (A) will takes its place (short notice to be fair)?

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

ReplyQuote
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Honorable Member

@dorking-eagle Altrincham are playing Hartlepool that day so it won't be then. Pretty sure it is going to be on the 5th March.

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

You have been proved correct Tom!

ReplyQuote
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Honorable Member

I wonder when Wealdstone will be though? Maybe 19th March?

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Logically, yes. As we enter the latter stages of the season the National League are pushing for the earliest possible slots for rearranged fixtures.

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Supporters who booked places on the club minibus will have those places automatically rolled over onto the minibus for the new date (whenever that may be) unless you specifically contact the club to request a refund.

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @calvertskans

I wonder when Wealdstone will be though? Maybe 19th March?

19th March still a possibility

Wierdly, Wealdstone have fixed up their away game at Alty and put it on 26 March (which suits me as I am going to England v Belgium that night!)

ReplyQuote
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Honorable Member

@dorking-eagle Yeah I thought it was odd that Wealdstone have already re-arranged that game but left the week before open. They are going to have a crazy amount of games between now and the end of the season, especially as they are still in the FA Trophy.

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @calvertskans

@dorking-eagle Yeah I thought it was odd that Wealdstone have already re-arranged that game but left the week before open. They are going to have a crazy amount of games between now and the end of the season, especially as they are still in the FA Trophy.

Agree. I just had a look at their fixture list on their website - it is insanely packed already!

By my reckoning they have only 2 midweek slots available before the end of the league season - 

- Tuesday 19 March

- Tuesday 16 April (which is the 'last' midweek)

The league won't want our game scheduled for 16 April because that is the final gap for last postponements

The only other place our fixture could possibly go is Wednesday 3 April, but we are both already playing on Easter Monday of that week, and then of course again on the Saturday, so it'd mean 3 games in 6 days

We surely have to be slotted in on Tues 19 March?!!

(goodness knows how they will fit in Trophy matches!)

This post was modified 3 months ago by Dorking Eagle

ReplyQuote
(@crawleysth)
Estimable Member

They have also got to slot in Eastleigh somewhere which has been postponed due to Wealdstone still in Trophy. As you say I think April 16 will be left clear for now in case Wealdstone have further postponements or win their Trophy game. Can see venue changed too if Wealdstone pitch unplayable. It may even have to be played on a Thursday?

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Topic starter  

I think I have only got 1 midweek Palace game left this season (Bournemouth away during the Easter school hols). As long as it doesn't clash with that I am fine (and both teams literally play the day before so should be good)

A Thursday although wierd would suit Dorking insofar as Wealdstone should be more knackered going into the game.

ReplyQuote
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Honorable Member

If it ends up being played the Wednesday before or after the Easter long weekend then that would be awful for Dorking as it would likely mean no training sessions that week...

ReplyQuote
TomCalvert
(@calvertskans)
Honorable Member

Apparently that 19th March date is not allowed because it's England C that day. Might have to play Wealdstone on that last midweek of the season then.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: