19 Likes
(@admin6719)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

For all news and information from the Supporters Trust

Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)
Just a supporter. Moderator

The Dorking Wanderers Supporters Trust was set up by a group of 'home and away' Wanderers fans in 2022, and currently runs the 'Golden Goal' game at competitive home fixtures.

Look out for the orange bucket, tickets are £2 each and if your ticket matches the official time of the first goal, then you could be going home with £90!

The Golden Goal also raises an amount for the Supporters Trust which is put towards good causes that has previously included a hardship fund, funding this very online forum, and also keeping away coach travel at an affordable level for fans.

This post was modified 10 months ago 2 times by Dorking Eagle

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

ReplyQuote
SnappyWanderer
(@snappywanderer)

What a great way of sharing our views and opinions among like-minded fans/supporters!

The forum is in good hands 🙂

Tan and SDDWFC reacted
ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)

Thanks SOS! (although I hope someone like Tan will keep this particular thread updated with news of her orange bucket!) 😊 

"Why would I leave to join a League Two club? We're going there anyway!" - Marc White

Tan and SnappyWanderer reacted
ReplyQuote
SDDWFC
(@sddwfc)
Estimable Member

All the best for the new NL season ⚽️ ⚽️ 🐔 

‘We’re the red and white army’ 🐔 ⚽️

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)

Just a quick note of sincere thanks to the Supporters Trust. As you know from the above, the Supporters Trust through their Golden Goal raise some funds through the season. And they were hoping to increase what they can do to help and support the club and the fans. Well yesterday they very kindly gave back £10 for Under 16s using the away supporters coach, which was a very kind gesture and very much appreciated by those parents bringing kids to the away game. Just another way that the Trust is helping and making a positive difference. Well done 👍👍👍

This post was modified 9 months ago by Dorking Eagle

Tan, SDDWFC and Jlamps reacted
ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)

The Golden Goal will be back up and running at the Maidenhead and Southend home games - look out for the ORANGE BUCKET before the game in and around the Fan Zone! 

£2 a ticket, correct time of the first goal gets £90

Tan reacted
ReplyQuote
Tan
 Tan
(@tan)
Eminent Member

@snappywanderer lovely to see you joined us x x x

ReplyQuote
Tan
 Tan
(@tan)
Eminent Member

@dorking-eagle thank you David x x x

ReplyQuote
SnappyWanderer
(@snappywanderer)

@tan Thank you very much Tan! 😊

Dorking Eagle and Tan reacted
ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)

Golden Goal bucket will again be making an appearance at the EASTLEIGH home game on Saturday, just £2 a ticket and you could be going home with £90!

In other news, members of the Supporters Trust are working with our teenage supporters on great initiatives and ideas for the singing section of THE BANK terrace. Look out for even louder support and new songs!

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)

As there were no goals today v Eastleigh, the Golden Goal at the next home game (v Wealdstone) will be a ROLLOVER !!!

So someone could be walking away with a whopping £180.00 !!!

I will post a reminder nearer the time of the game, but make sure you're in it to win it!

Tan reacted
ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)

A reminder that Golden Goal on Tuesday v Wealdstone is a ROLLOVER (due to Eastleigh finishing 0-0)

So one lucky ticket holder will win a whopping £180 if they match the time of the first goal in the game!

£2 a ticket

GOOD LUCK!

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)

Don't forget the Golden Goal tomorrow against Kidderminster.

£2 a ticket, look out for the orange bucket around the ground before the kick off!

ReplyQuote
Dorking Eagle
(@dorking-eagle)

The Supporters Trust have kindly provided funds to the club so that supporters coaches can run to both the Gateshead and Fylde matches for just £25

Please continue to support the Golden Goal game at home fixtures to ensure that funds continue to be raised for things such as those mentioned on this thread

SDDWFC reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: